Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Platypus Dreams Purchase



Look at all the goodies I just recieved from Sharon at Platypus Dreams. Her soaps are amazingly beautuful. It was so much fun to go to the mail box today and get my box from Australia! I puchased these off her Etsy Store but you can also get them from her website http://www.platypusdreams.com.au/

Here at the wonderful soaps displayed in my bath room, just waiting to be used.

My youngest and her friend (both 13) think these soaps are pretty neat, infact my daughter informed me that they were to pretty to use, unlike the ones her mom (me) makes. LOL. My comment to her was these are to pretty and wonderful NOT to use and will be in the shower soon :)

Thank you Sharon for the wonderful soaps!

2 comments:

Shelley Ann Jones said...

Platypus Dreams' soaps are gorgeous!! I love how you displayed them!

Unknown said...

Not only are Sharons soaps gorgeous they are wonderful! I have one in the shower right now, I have even been using it as a shampoo bar, I am enjoying this purchase from Platypus dremas!