Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Breat cancer ribbon soaps part 2

Bottom side for the mold, the soap is poured and is setting up, looking forward to seeing what it looks like out of the mold.

I was a little bit messy pouring the soap. The other mold tray was worse, my darling 14 year old daughter took over pouring because Mom was to "messy"! hey no problem here, she had fun swirling more color in! She even took a straw and "blew" more color in to the center of a couple of the soaps. We had some soap left over so we used a milky way mold to make one soap, she did the the additional swirls in it to, looking forward to seeing how that one turns out too, I will post pics tomorrow on both soaps.


2 comments:

Suds to Love said...

I can't wait to see what they look like! Did you use CP or M&P for the pink ribbon portion?

Unknown said...

M&P for the ribbon, the next ones I will just use CP