Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bug be gone soap

Each year I seem to sell out of this wonderful blend of
essential oils I nicely call Bug be Gone!
usually at the first part of summer I have customers asking
me if I have any yet.  One customer has been a 5 plus years purchaser!
She has informed me that nothing works as well as this soap does
for keeping the bugs away. 

In this photo I have added my EO's and have gotten the soap
to a trace
                              I am now adding in my green colored soap for a neat swirl effect
                                Soap has been poured into the mold, you can see the marbling of color
                                                                      within the soap
                                    I am adding more green color to the top so I can create  more
                                                             of the swirled/marbled look
                                          Soap has been swirled and molded.  I love this mold
                                            each bar comes out pretty close to the same size
I will be posting pictures soon of the bug be gone and the Rise and shine
look like once they are out of the mold

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Great job on the swirling! I'm super excited to see this one unmolded. =)