Saturday, July 12, 2008

Minky Soft!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was asked by one of my dearest friends to make a quilt for her granddaughter. I said OH YES I WILL! and took the oppurtunity to work with some fun soft material. Below are pics of the finshed quilt.

Front of baby quilt. Wonderful pink and sage green minky material off set by a large and small cottage roses material. I loved the way this quilt turned out.


Front and back shown here. The pink(back) is a swirl minly material, This stuff is amazing! It is so soft and cuddly. I may have to make me a quilt out of this stuff!



All wrapped up and ready to go! Isn't my friends granddaughter so lucky! :)


3 comments:

Suds to Love said...

Beautiful!

egassner said...

I LOVE Minky! I've made patchwork quilts for both my girls when they were born.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful and soft, I used to do patchwork, got no time anymore with soap etc.