Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Soaps In Molds

Ok so I said the next day I would post the pics, some reason that didn't happen, could be kids, could the change in my work schedule, who knows I am sure I could come up with a million excuses. Point is HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This picture doesn't do the soap justice! I will have to take some pics of the soap out of the mold soon. I colored the soap above with a Tropical Sunset Pink and Neon Purple. The purple actually faded and the pink stands out. Scented this one with my new blend Girl Lavender, A scent I made up a year ago, my first batch sold like hot cakes last year! I Sold out at my one big show I do, I was amazed! I really didn't think that it would have been that popular. It is a combo of Black Raspberry and Vanilla with Lavender. It's a fun scent.


This one is also a popular fragrance Black Raspberry and Vanilla. I find Suz at Oregon Trails to be the best in this scent. I have tried others, but she has just the right blend in her fo. One of my Best Friends wears the lotion I make in the scent, she will get stopped and told she smells wonderful. I think this scent smells better than the Bath and Body Works scent in the same name.
Oh yeah I rebatched the lipstick, the color to me still isn't strong enough when put on, but now it glides on nicely, not feeling like it will tear your lips off! I added Babassu and Hemp oils to the lipstick. Feels great on, I guess this would be more of a colored lip balm that is unflavored.
If anyone is interested in trying a lip balm/lipstick let me know I have a few I can send out!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I usually hate lavender, but I LOVE the bar you sent for the swap. What a great blend!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Heidi, It is a really neat scent, it is more fun than just lavender!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

Mmmm. Gosh those look great! I love the name of Girl Lavender! I'm with Heidi. I used to dislike lavender, but more and more I've come to love it. I've got to get me into one of those swaps!! :)

A Dusty Frame said...

What kind of molds are these?

Lizzie
www.adustyframe.com